● Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away ●
● I'm not a girl. Not yet a woman.
● I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. :)
● Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you!
● Close your eyes. Clear your heart. Let it go.
● ” Nu înceta niciodată să zâmbeşti, nici chiar atunci când eşti trist, pentru că nu se ştie cine se poate îndrăgosti de zâmbetul tău.” (G. J. G. Marquez)
● Sometimes it's better to keep it all inside, where the only person that could judge is yourself.
● So this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both, happy and sad, and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
● I think the only reasons people hold on to memories so thight is because memories are the only thing that don't change, when everybody else does.
● Each day is a new begining, another chance to learn more about ourselves, to care more about the others, to laugh more than we did, to acomplish more than we could, to be more than we were before.
● The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs.
● Beauty only gets attention, but personality captures the heart!
◦●◦ If you want something in life, reach out and grab it!
●◦ I laugh as much as I breathe and love as long as I live !
NU AI VOIE ! ... sa preiei postarile / textele de pe acest blog fara permisiunea mea !
noiembrie 2022 L M M J V S D 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Câţi s-au uitat pe blog ?!
- 211.997 curioşi
Alătură-te altor 113 urmăritori
Arhive etichetă: citate
Make sure you visualize what you really want, not what someone else wants for you. (Jerry Gillies)
Every girl wants a man that she can go to in her sweats, hair in a mess, makeup running down her face, eyes red from crying, and the first thing he says to her is ” Baby, you’re beautiful „, … Continuă lectura
” Why did I want to win? Because I didn’t want to lose! „ (Max Schmelling)
I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it. (Marilyn Monroe)