● Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away ●
● I'm not a girl. Not yet a woman.
● I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay. :)
● Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you!
● Close your eyes. Clear your heart. Let it go.
● ” Nu înceta niciodată să zâmbeşti, nici chiar atunci când eşti trist, pentru că nu se ştie cine se poate îndrăgosti de zâmbetul tău.” (G. J. G. Marquez)
● Sometimes it's better to keep it all inside, where the only person that could judge is yourself.
● So this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both, happy and sad, and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
● I think the only reasons people hold on to memories so thight is because memories are the only thing that don't change, when everybody else does.
● Each day is a new begining, another chance to learn more about ourselves, to care more about the others, to laugh more than we did, to acomplish more than we could, to be more than we were before.
● The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs.
● Beauty only gets attention, but personality captures the heart!
◦●◦ If you want something in life, reach out and grab it!
●◦ I laugh as much as I breathe and love as long as I live !
NU AI VOIE ! ... sa preiei postarile / textele de pe acest blog fara permisiunea mea !
Câţi s-au uitat pe blog ?!
- 212.052 curioşi
Alătură-te altor 113 urmăritori
Arhive lunare: noiembrie 2010
Bassu’, bassu’, hai cu bassu’! Daţi click aici, apoi click unde scrie listen/ascultaţi.
Se mai găseşte Nestea de portocale ? M-am tot uitat prin magazine şi nu mai găsesc. Dacă voi aţi mai zărit pe undeva, vă rog să-mi spuneţi. Ştiu că era ediţie limitată, dar eu sper să mai găsesc… Update : … Continuă lectura
Two hour long conversations on the phone, Can’t get you out of my mind. Baby, are you feeling me feeling you? Every thing you say and everything you do, Gets me lost in you days at a time, Tell me … Continuă lectura
Fericirea sau nefericirea oamenilor este in mare parte opera lor. (John Locke)